Photo Safari to Zimanga
Join me on a fantastic photographic safari to Zimanga, South Africas best reserve for photography!
I will in collaboration with Zimanga organize another 9 day/8 nights guided trip to Zimanga Private Game Reserve.
Make a booking request through filling in the Booking form or contact me at email@example.com if you are interested in joining me on this trip to the best photography focused reserve in South Africa.
It will only be 6 places available!
Initial details and highlights of the trip:
Dates: 25 April -3 May 2019 *
Start and end: Durban international Airport
Participants: 6 persons
Language: Swedish and English
Guides: Dedicated local guide from the reserve for our group and myself as Photographic guide
- Mix of Game Drives and Hide sessions each morning and afternoon.
- Possibility to spend at least 1 night in overnight hide for night time photography
- Image analysis and lessons/preparations regarding how to take the best wildlife images possible during selected days.
Cost: 31 000 SEK - designed to focus on providing best photographic opportunity to an attractive price. 30% to be paid upon booking.
- Dedicated guide and our own Game drive vehicle to be able to control drives according to our photographic needs
- Photo guidance and situation specific tutoring from Andreas Hemb, who have spent 4 weeks shooting at Zimanga producing award winning images during 2016 and 2017
- One photographer by seat as standard during game drives to ensure room for gear and clear shooting angles
- Photography at ground level from the best bird hides in Africa
- Experience night time photography from the water hide. Same location as I took the award winning images!
- Close up experiences with Wild dogs, Lions, Cheetahs during game drives
- Small group of only 6 participants ensuring time for everyone to get coaching and guidance
- Live on the reserve in Homestead booked solely for the group
- Uniquely timed to be able to have a chance to also photograph Crocodiles as well as Bee eaters
- Arrival to Durban International Airport.
- Transfer to Hotel around Durban where the group meets and walk through of the trip is made
- Stay in Double room at Hotel close to Durban
- Breakfast at the Hotel and then transfer by Car to Zimanga Game Reserve
- Game Drive / Hide session in the afternoon
- Stay in fully catered double room at the Homestead on the Zimanga Reserve
- Morning and Afternoon Photo sessions by Game drive and in Hides
- Mid day rest and photo 'tips and tricks' session at the Homestead
- Fully catered stay in double room on the Zimanga Reserve
- Possibility to use the overnight hide at least 1 time during these days
- Morning photo session by Game drive or in Hide
- Transfer back to Durban International Airport where tour ends
What's included in the price:
- Accommodation in double room
- Meals according to itinerary
- Game drives and hide session according to schedule
- Photo tutoring/guidance
- Transfer to/from Durban International Airport
Not included in price:
- International flights to/from Durban International Airport
- Gratuity for local guides
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Bottled Beverages
- Personal spending
For detailed conditions, see Resevillkor
*Preliminary, dates given by the reserve, can change within 2 days back and forth. Finalized end of january 2018